Duel of Waves
Wave to your neighbors and fight epic battles for the coolest, most awesome waving of all! Move your hand to make the coolest gestures!
The game was made with a hand-made Makey-Makey glove in mind.
Instructions for Makey-Makey:
- Using a right hand glove, place some conductive material in its fingertips and its palm.
- Make it so that when you close your hand the fingertips can touch the material in your palm.
- Connect the thumb to the "space" input.
- Connect the index finger to the "right arrow" input.
- Connect the middle finger to the "up arrow" input.
- Connect the ring finger to the "left arrow" input.
- Connect the pinky finger to the "down arrow" input.
- Connect the palm to the "earth" input.
Instructions for Keyboard:
- Preferably use your right hand.
- "Space" key is your thumb.
- "U" key is your index finger.
- "I" key is your middle finger.
- "O" key is your ring finger.
- "P" key is your pinky finger.
This game was made for the Global Game Jam 2017, under the theme "Waves" and with a Makey-Makey controller in mind. Art was made by Guilherme Pradulla and music was waved into existence by Bruno Gazoni, as usual. The following waves were also by Bruno:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.