Wave to your neighbors and fight epic battles for the coolest, most awesome waving of all! Move your hand to make the coolest gestures!
The game was made with a hand-made Makey-Makey glove in mind.
Instructions for Makey-Makey:
- Using a right hand glove, place some conductive material in its fingertips and its palm.
- Make it so that when you close your hand the fingertips can touch the material in your palm.
- Connect the thumb to the "space" input.
- Connect the index finger to the "right arrow" input.
- Connect the middle finger to the "up arrow" input.
- Connect the ring finger to the "left arrow" input.
- Connect the pinky finger to the "down arrow" input.
- Connect the palm to the "earth" input.
Instructions for Keyboard:
- Preferably use your right hand.
- "Space" key is your thumb.
- "U" key is your index finger.
- "I" key is your middle finger.
- "O" key is your ring finger.
- "P" key is your pinky finger.
This game was made for the Global Game Jam 2017, under the theme "Waves" and with a Makey-Makey controller in mind. Art was made by Guilherme Pradulla and music was waved into existence by Bruno Gazoni, as usual. The following waves were also by Bruno:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.